Welcome to Simply Seasonal!
Our mission is to educate and simplify health by using traditional medicine + seasonal foods to balance, heal, and thrive!
-Megan + Cara
The earth gives us exactly what we need each season so our bodies can balance and heal!
As Holistic Health coaches, we’ll walk you through each season with our cooking show + recipes!
Watch our Cooking Show!
Pick a season and watch the episodes!
Learn how specific foods can help you heal during each season.
Simply Seasonal Cookbook
Our cookbook has 52+ recipes to guide you through each season.
Plus, each recipe has it’s own cooking show- it’s like having us in the kitchen with you!
P.S. it’s the perfect gift for yourself, family or friend!
Get your Cookbook Here!
When our interior environment, reflects the exterior environment, we find balanced health!
-Megan + Cara
DIY Panchakarma Cleanse
Feeling like a cleanse? Try this beautiful Panchakarma Cleanse at home.
It’s perfect for any season!
Start your cleanse here
Cooking for Covid Cookbook + Videos
Click here to watch Megan make food + herbal remedies in her kitchen during her Covid experience.
Find all of the recipes in our Covid ebook.
Get your eCookbook Here!
Mimicking the cycles of nature allows you to ride the waves of change.
-Megan + Cara
Find all of our seasonal episodes + recipes below!
Winter (Build, Restore, Nourish)
- How to eat during winter Cooking Show Roasted Root Veggies
- How to Use your Winter Veggies Cooking Show Winter Lentils
- Why we love Fats and you will too Cooking Show Pork Pozole
- Is Your Olive Oil Fake? Cooking Show Parsley Pesto
- Immunity Boosting Foods Cooking Show Kimchi
- Super Bowl of Beans Cooking Show Bean Chili
- Bone Broth – An Ancient NEW Trend Cooking Show Bone Broth
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) & Valentines Day Cooking Show Freezer Fudge
- Grains and Gluten Cooking Show Winter Buddha Bowl
- What are your Cravings telling you? Cooking Show Whole Wheat Banana Bread
- Feed Your Sweet Cravings Cooking Show Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Cruciferous Vegetables and Thyroid Conditions Cooking Show Cauliflower Fried Rice
- How to transition out of winter Cooking Show Shepherd’s Pie
Spring (Cleanse, Detox, Clear)
- How to eat during Spring Kitchari
- Your guide to Cleansing Detox Smoothie
- The Whole Truth About Eggs Mexican Shakshuka
- Seeds, Sprouting + Balancing Hormones Sprouted Lentil Chop Chop Salad
- Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies Allergy Cleansing Stock
- Healing with Culinary Herbs Black Bean Tacos
- Crafty Cocktails + Springtime Elixirs Whole Fruit Margarita
- Celery Juice Trend – Pros + Cons Celery Caesar Salad
- Upgrade your Backyard BBQ Spring Potato Salad
- Medicinal Herbs & Teas Liver Detox Tea
- Berries, heart health + cancer Overnight Oats
- Gut Health and Poop Cooking Show Chimichurri + Spring Buddha Bowl
- Dairy + Not Milk? Cooking Show Nut Milk
Summer (Cool, Hydrate, Shine)
- How to eat during Summer Cooking Show Grilled Veggie Pizza
- Alkaline + Anti-Inflammatory Ways of Eating Cooking Show Alkaline Gazpacho
- Simply Seasonal Summertime Picnic Cooking Show Tuna-less and Chicken-less Salad
- Skin Protection from the Inside Out Cooking Show Don’t Blister in the Sun Pasta with Salmon
- Hydration Cooking Show Chia Seed Pudding
- Fish, Sustainability + Your Health Cooking Show Fish en Papillote w Mango Salsa
- Healthy Travel Tips Cooking Show Travel Pasta
- Sweets, Frozen Treats + Diabetes Cooking Show Banana N’ice Cream and Raspberry Freezecake
- Raw, Vegan + Vegetarian Cooking Show Raw Pad Thai
- Local + Organic- Is it worth it? Cooking Show Summer Panzanella
- Night Shades, Alkaloids + Arthritis Cooking Show Ratatouille over Polenta
- Healthy Work/Life Balance Cooking Show Chickpea Curry
- Corn + GMO’s Cooking Show Corn + Zucchini Fritters
Fall (Release, Reflect, Slow Down)
- How to eat during Fall Cooking Show Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Cold/Flu + Respiratory Cooking Show French Onion Soup
- Fall Foods for Healthy Skin Cooking Show Coconut Creamed Kale
- Balancing Hormones + Fertility Cooking Show Stuffed Acorn Squash
- An Apple a Day Cooking Show Baked Apples
- Cancer, Mushrooms + Seaweed Cooking Show Mushroom Stroganoff
- Healthy Beer + Wine Options Cooking Show Coq au Vin
- Tips for Deeper Sleep Cooking Show Sleepytime Broccoli Casserole
- How to Heal the Gut Cooking Show Gut Healing Soup
- Clean up your Home Cooking Cooking Show Vegetable Curry
- Simply Seasonal Thanksgiving Classic Thanksgiving Full Menu
- 4 Steps to Healing Autoimmune Diseases Cooking Show Herb Crusted Salmon
- Your Guide to Weight Loss Cooking Show Massaged Kale Salad
Well that sounds simple enough… because… it’s Simply Seasonal!
-Megan + Cara