Want to learn how to heal naturally?
Learn the Simply Seasonal way to eat all year long so you can balance, heal, and thrive!
– Cara + Megan
New cooking shows + podcasts released every week!
Sign up for email updates to get the latest episode sent straight to you.
Each week, we cover new topics + foods that correlate with the season so you can learn how they help you naturally balance, heal, + thrive.
Jump in at any point because what we’re talking about right now is right where you need to be!
Every Monday, a new cooking episode is released!
We keep them short, between 5-6mins, as they’re a fun way to learn this new information with recipes and tips to simply make seasonal eating part of your day!
If you’re looking to dive deeper, our Podcast is the place to be!
The podcast allows us to dive deeper into the conversation from Monday’s episode. On this platform we answer your questions and talk more about the health and healing capabilities of seasonal foods from a holistic perspective.
Listen LIVE on air at 12 CST every Thursday or anytime as a podcast.
The earth gives us exactly what we need during each time of year. When we eat in a Simply Seasonal way, our bodies balance and heal so we can thrive!Cara + Megan
It’s Summer Time!
Summer’s the time of bounty and variety. Everything that sprouted in the spring is now coming into it’s full bloom! It’s time to shine and be at your peak!
The energy of summer is hot and expansive, luckily, Mother Nature gives us exactly what we need:
Cooling fruits and veggies that are juicy, hydrating, and expansive which means they will help us cool down. This is especially important if you are a Pitta body type (hot) or if you have health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, inflammation, chronic pain, cancer, etc.
Follow us this season and learn all the ways to can balance, heal, and thrive this summer!
Season 1: Winter
- How to eat during the winter
- Simple way to get winter veggies into your day
- Why we love Fats and you will too
- Is Your Olive Oil Fake?
- Immunity Boosting Foods
- Bone Broth – An Ancient NEW Trend
- Super Bowl of Beans
- Feed Your Sweet Cravings
- Grains and Gluten
- Cruciferous Vegetables and Thyroid Conditions
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) & Valentines Day
- What are your Cravings telling you?
- How to transition out of winter – St. Patrick’s Day
Season 2: Spring
- How to eat during Spring
- Your guide to Cleansing
- Seeds, Sprouting + Balancing Hormones
- Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies
- The Whole Truth About Eggs
- Healing with Culinary Herbs
- Crafty Cocktails + Springtime Elixirs
- Celery Juice Trend – Pros + Cons
- Medicinal Herbs & Teas
- Berries, heart health + cancer
- Upgrade your Backyard BBQ
- Gut Health and Poop
- Dairy + Not Milk?
Season 3: Summer
- How to eat during Summer
- Alkaline + Anti-Inflammatory ways of eating
- Simply Seasonal Summertime Picnic
- Skin Protection from the Inside Out
- Fish, Sustainability + Your Health
- Healthy Travel Tips
- Sweets, Frozen Treats + Diabetes
- Raw, Vegan + Vegetarian
- Farmers Market
- Night Shades, Alkaloids + Arthritis
- Meal Prep + Work/Life Balance
- Corn + GMO’s