Want to learn how to heal naturally?
Learn the Simply Seasonal way to eat all year long so you can balance, heal, and thrive!
– Cara + Megan
Fall is here!
Fall air beckons us to come back home to ourselves. It’s time to move back inward, shed what no longer serves us and plant new seeds. The colors, smells and light are tantalizing to the senses and encourage reflection.
Fall is a great time for routine and new beginnings as we recognize that our body needs more attention and nourishment to recover from an indulgent summer and prepare for the winter ahead.
So come back to yourself. Schedule naps, oil massages and food preparations to nourish and comfort your soul.
Each week, we cover new topics + foods that correlate with the season so you can learn how they help you naturally balance, heal, + thrive.
Jump in at any point because what we’re talking about right now is right where you need to be!
Every Monday, a new cooking episode is released!
We keep them short, between 5-6mins, as they’re a fun way to learn this new information with recipes and tips to simply make seasonal eating part of your day!
If you’re looking to dive deeper, our Podcast is the place to be!
The podcast allows us to dive deeper into the conversation from Monday’s episode. On this platform we answer your questions and talk more about the health and healing capabilities of seasonal foods from a holistic perspective.
Listen LIVE on air at 12 CST every Thursday or anytime as a podcast.
The earth gives us exactly what we need during each time of year. When we eat in a Simply Seasonal way, our bodies balance and heal so we can thrive!Cara + Megan
Season 1: Winter
- How to eat during the winter
- Simple way to get winter veggies into your day
- Why we love Fats and you will too
- Is Your Olive Oil Fake?
- Immunity Boosting Foods
- Bone Broth – An Ancient NEW Trend
- Super Bowl of Beans
- Feed Your Sweet Cravings
- Grains and Gluten
- Cruciferous Vegetables and Thyroid Conditions
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) & Valentines Day
- What are your Cravings telling you?
- How to transition out of winter
Season 2: Spring
- How to eat during Spring
- Your guide to Cleansing
- Seeds, Sprouting + Balancing Hormones
- Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies
- The Whole Truth About Eggs
- Healing with Culinary Herbs
- Crafty Cocktails + Springtime Elixirs
- Celery Juice Trend – Pros + Cons
- Medicinal Herbs & Teas
- Berries, heart health + cancer
- Upgrade your Backyard BBQ
- Gut Health and Poop Cooking Show or Podcast
- Dairy + Not Milk? Cooking Show or Podcast
Season 3: Summer
- How to eat during Summer Cooking Show or Podcast
- Alkaline + Anti-Inflammatory Ways of Eating Cooking Show or Podcast
- Simply Seasonal Summertime Picnic Cooking Show
- Skin Protection from the Inside Out Cooking Show or Podcast
- Hydration Cooking Show or Podcast
- Fish, Sustainability + Your Health Cooking Show or Podcast
- Healthy Travel Tips Cooking Show or Podcast
- Sweets, Frozen Treats + Diabetes Cooking Show or Podcast
- Raw, Vegan + Vegetarian Cooking Show or Podcast
- Local + Organic- Is it worth it? Cooking Show or Podcast
- Night Shades, Alkaloids + Arthritis Cooking Show or Podcast
- Healthy Work/Life Balance Cooking Show or Podcast
- Corn + GMO’s Cooking Show or Podcast
Season 4: Fall
- How to eat during Fall Cooking Show or Podcast
- Cold/Flu + Respiratory Cooking Show or Podcast
- Fall Foods for Healthy Skin Cooking Show or Podcast
- Balancing Hormones + Fertility Cooking Show or Podcast
- An Apple a Day Cooking Show or Podcast
- Cancer, Mushrooms + Seaweed Cooking Show or Podcast
- Healthy Beer + Wine Options Cooking Show or Podcast
- Tips for Deeper Sleep Cooking Show or Podcast
- How to Heal the Gut Cooking Show or Podcast
- Home Cooking
- Simply Seasonal Thanksgiving
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Weight Loss