Do you ever find yourself at the grocery store staring at never-ending shelves of oils?
Which one’s the healthiest? Which one’s best for frying? How do I know if this extra virgin olive oil really is EVOO?
Wait, whaaaat? 😱
Yes, you heard us right! Many olive oils (even expensive well known brands) have been tested for purity and failed. Meaning, they claim it’s one of the healthiest of oils, EVOO, but really they are diluting it with inferior oils, leaving it less nutritious and less flavorful.
Well, fear no more! Watch Cara + Megan in Episode 4 as we navigate through the different kinds of oils and discuss:
- Oils to avoid completely
- Best choice of oil for frying – vs sautéing – vs salad dressings
- Coconut Oil – Refined vs. unrefined and is it really best for Winter?
- Tips to pick out the best EVOO at the market
This is such an important episode, you don’t want to miss it!
If you find it helpful, please share with your friends!
“Simply cook with Seasonal foods to balance, heal, + thrive!”
xox Cara + Megan
- 1 bunch parsley, rinsed
- 1/3 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 2/3 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse until creamy or desired consistency is reached.
- Toss with roasted veggies, on top of steak, chicken, or fish, or spread on a piece of toasted sourdough bread!