“In every seed lies the potential for a thousand forests.” Deepak Chopra
Such a powerful thought that this energy lives within each and every seed!
So what if we take that energy… and eat it? 😋
We take on new life, new ideas, new projects…. and this is what spring’s all about!
Let’s add some water and nourish this idea so it can sprout! 🌱
Eating sprouts are not just for hippies ☮️, every human could benefit from eating these nutrition packed garnishes.
Once we sprout a seed, it’s been woken from its dormant state and is alive with the power to grow into it’s full expression if we let it. Eating sprouts in this untainted state, gives us all the vitamins, minerals and qualities of the full plant, all in one little strand.
So go ahead, take a bite, a whole mouthful of sprouts…
Ok you just ate 50 whole plants packed into one bite!
It’s that powerful!
And ladies, did you know we can balance our hormones & cycles by using seeds!?
If you deal with any hormonal imbalance, irregularity, painful periods, PCOS, endometriosis, etc, using seeds to balance might be your answer!
Join Cara + Megan in Episode 16 of Simply Seasonal:
- Learn why seeds and sprouts are so powerful
- How to sprout at home
- How to use seed cycling to balance your cycle
- An easy healthy recipe to cure hunger in a moments notice
Balance, heal, thrive,
Cara + Megan
If you find this episode helpful, please share with your friends.
Have questions after the episode?
Watch our LIVE Q&A below!
Click here for sprouting kits and more info!
Want to learn more about balancing your hormones with Seed Cycling?
Check out our favorite resource from Magdalena at Hormones Balance and get your
Sprouted Lentil Chop Chop Salad
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 cup fresh parsley and/or may use radish greens
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 scallions
- 1/2 cup lentils, sprouted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbl apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbl extra virgin olive oil
- fresh cracked pepper
- Chop all the vegetables and place in large mixing bowl with sprouted lentils. Season and dress with salt, acv, evoo and pepper. This will get better as it goes. Use to top your favorite salad.
If you enjoyed this recipe we would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and be sure to share with family and friends.
Megan + Cara