Recipe: Allergy Cleansing Stock
Seasonal allergies got you down?
Allergies are very common in our modern world, but they are not normal!
As we’ve talked about in the last few episodes, energy is moving upward through our bodies during spring. If your body has any blockages, physical or emotional, they’re going to show up now because the energy is moving.
This can proliferate as sinus conditions, cold/flu, headaches, migraines and allergies.
If you suffer from allergies, there are many ways to relieve the symptoms, but the real work is trying to heal and address the root cause.
Learn so much more about this in the new episode!
And remember, nature provides everything we need to survive and thrive. We just need to make sure we use it!
Spring detoxing might not be all fun and games, but when you clear with this spring energy it feels so good, just like spring cleaning your house!
And with summer around the corner, if we take this time to clear out what no longer serves us, we will reap the fruits of our labor!
So NOW’s the time!
Join Cara + Megan in Episode 17 of Simply Seasonal:
- Learn what causes allergies
- How you can work on getting rid of them for good
- Many methods to deal with the symptoms of allergies
- Make a spring vegetable broth to help with allergies and enjoy the vibrant flavors of Spring
Balance, heal, thrive,
Cara + Megan
If you find this episode helpful, please share with your friends.
Have questions after the episode?
Watch our Videos below!
Click here for Megan’s Ginger Tea Recipe!
It’s super simple… really.
Just ginger grated with hot water.
It works wonders, you’ll see…
The Neti Pot is a traditional Ayurvedic way to flush the sinuses.
Use daily to help clear congestion and prevent infection.
Allergy Cleansing Stock
- 2 carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 stalk celery. cut in half
- 1 fennel bulb with the lower stalks, quartered
- 1 leek, halved lengthwise + washed
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 inches of ginger, sliced
- 1 bunch of parsley including stems
- 1 piece of kombu seaweed
- 8 black peppercorns
- In a medium-large pot, fill with water. Place over the stove on high heat and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and carefully add in all of the veggies. Let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain the veggies from the broth and serve warm, or place in jars and store in the fridge for 1 week or the freezer for 3 months. Sip on it as a warm cleansing broth or use it to cook all week long!
If you enjoyed this recipe we would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and be sure to share with family and friends.
Megan + Cara
One thought on “Episode 17: Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies”