Do you feel like Valentine’s Day is just a silly Hallmark holiday???
That’s what we thought, until we really stopped to think about it…
Fresh flowers, sweet treats and a love note are actually the perfect cure for the winter blues!
We have fallen in love with Valentine’s Day all over again and we hope you do too!
Join Cara + Megan in Episode 9 of Simply Seasonal
- Learn the benefits of cliche Valentine gifts and what they might do for your health!
- The benefits of chocolate and how it has been used for thousands of years!
- Our favorite chocolate bar!
- How to make an amazingly decadent fudge at home with no cooking and only 4 ingredients!
Will you be ours?
Cara + Megan
Our Valentine’s Day gift to you!
Get 20% off!
Beauty Bar Chocolate
Promo code: SIMPLYSEASONAL20
Have questions after the episode?
Watch our LIVE Q&A Tuesday at 12pm CST
4 Ingredient Freezer Fudge
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup raw cacao powder Optional additions: chopped nuts, dried fruit, or shredded coconut
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and cacao powder. Mix together until smooth. (For an even smoother texture, use food processor.) * Stir in optional additions if you’d like them inside the fudge.
- Pour the fudge into a your desired container and sprinkle with optional toppings.
- Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes. Store in freezer or refrigerator- will melt at room temperature.
- Slice and serve!
If you enjoyed this recipe we would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and be sure to share with family and friends.
Megan + Cara